Are you planning to get a King Charles Spaniel? Well, there are some things that you should know before you decide on adopting that soft-hearted and brown-white haired Spaniel. You can also check out the Best Dog Beds here.
#1 Wins and Loses of King Charles Spaniel
- Spaniel is a soft-hearted cute looking attractive dog. The eyes make it even more adorable and the blend of brown-white color just looks amazing among all the shades.
- It needs your pamper, but in the meantime, it is a sporty and outdoor dog too.
- It stays silent and loves peace
- It can’t live alone as it faces separation anxiety
- It is not that much socialized, somewhat shyness comes along
- Spaniel loves chasing after almost any moving thing
- It needs you to groom it like brushing and combing
#2 Health Problems A Charles Spaniel Faces
After having these wins and losses of Spaniel, you may want to have a look at the health problem it suffers from. You need to be extra careful with Spaniel and also there will be some extra expenses.
- The breed often suffers from heart diseases and lack of care may lead you to death of your dog.
- Another one is Epilepsy that is a neurological disorder in which your dog loses the consciousness sometimes.
- Lameness due to the shape of hips and knees that make you spending money for operations.
- A disease like hereditary that makes it blind
- Spaniel also encounter severe skin problems; ear infection is the most common infection in this breed.
Own A Spaniel Only If You Can Provide These:
- At least one person all the day with your dog
- Taking it outdoors once in a day
- Mental exercises or the games like flyball and teach some obedience too
- Grooming a few times in a month
- You should own enough money to treat every problem or health insurance for your dog