It is unbelievable how many people enter into debts every day, and even more incredible is that how many of them do it from pure consciousness, not for need. Well, people with excellent salaries and no bigger financial obligations, such as children, flat-rate loans or unforeseen expensive operations, are likely to be in a debt higher than their salary, because they don’t care, until they are in debts.
Your debt may be bigger, you may need a longer period of time, but if you apply these rules and if you persevere, I’m sure you will succeed:
- Arrange yourself – no matter what’s your “trigger” for going out of the debt, it is only important that you truly do so and make a strong decision. This means much more planning, giving up, changing priorities and putting things on hold.
- Set a time limit – by simply calculating at http://joustovippi.fi you can reach the time frame needed to complete your plan for going out of debt.
- Put everything on paper and keep it – as soon as you start with your plan, put the current amount of debt on your paper, your monthly income, the amount of your bills and the obligations you have to settle, and you’ll see how much money you spend each month for consumption.
- Find a higher goal or a financial “must” – do you know that anything important that you have to pay for within 6 months, for example, the MBA study you want more than anything, you will focus on it and there will be no place to spend on less important things.
- Have cash with you – every morning when you leave the house, take a certain amount of money and leave the rest home, and I recommend that you do so with the cards. Sounds cruel, sometimes kills spontaneity, but it is necessary.
- Do not despair of small pleasures – as with a child, if you are prerogative at one point you will surely “break up”, and that can bring you back to the beginning. Just because you have less money available does not mean you can’t enjoy in life.